I am an experienced DOP, Shooting PD, Camera Operator, Drone Operator and Underwater Cinematographer working in the industry for over 10 years. I have worked all over the world on more than 40 different types of broadcast TV shows including; unscripted TV, outdoor travel, extreme sports, studio shows and documentaries. I work well under pressure and adapt quickly. I am proficient in a wide variety of camera formats, lighting equipment and specialized cameras.
- Extensive experience working on prime time broadcast factual entertainment programs across a wide range of genres including; travel, food, entertainment, sports, history, lifestyle, documentary and science.
- Highly proficient self-shooter, competent filming with a wide range of cameras including; FS7, F5, F55, C300/100, PDW-F800, A7sii, Alexa mini.
- Experienced with lighting packages as well as lighting for outdoor environments.
- Confident filming overseas in challenging locations.
- Ability to direct talent to achieve a strong narrative.
- Experienced directing multi-camera shoots in studio or on location.
- Recent work includes; Discovery Channel, CBS, BBC, MTV, A&E Networks, HBO, Food Network, Travel Channel, Vh1.
- US Passport & UK work visa.